Hi , I dont know if this is the place to be coming for this but I havent gotten help from no where else not even the doctors office I called...I got a bump on my head that has been here for exactly a week now and nothing happened I didnt hit it on nothing and I didnt get hit in the head. Well the first day I had it it was huge and it made me have a fever and really bad headaches and made my left eye hurt because the bump is on the left side of my head. the next day it was still the same size and was still hurting I called the doctor and all that and they didnt give me any help at all. the 3rd day it was smaller and the pain was not as bad so I thought it was going away until the 5th day it was huge again and now its a full week and it is still huge and hurts and makes me have terrible headaches. Do you think I should just go to the hospital? or does it sound serious or nothing to worry about? thank you...

(/b)
I think you definitly should go to the doctor. My dad got a tumor on his spine and almost died. He was young and healthy. He had some pains like yours and then one day out of the blue he was out of his mind in pain. They said the tumor was pressing on his spine. Anyway, if it hurts you need to find out why as soon as possilbe. It can mean life or death, don't let them brush you off until they really look in to it.