Hiya I'm having low abdominal pain and feeling sick and light headed I went to doctor on weds he checked my tummy and it's very sore on right side just below hip bone they have sent my urine to the lab but I'm greeting sharp spins and being sick ect today can u give me a rough idea what it is? My period was 20 day late last month and hasn't came on time again I can't eat or drink anything ether thanks

Could you be pregnant? God bless <3

No done a test twice came up negative xx

Hi there, could be a UTI, bladder or kidney infection. Up your intake of fluids so that you increase your urine flow to try to flush it out of your system. Also, to increase your PH balance drink something with a higher acidity content such as cranberry juice (has lots of sugar though) or water mixed with lemon juice.

Good luck and hope this helps

Sometimes you can be pregnant and a at home test won't show, I would go see a doctor God bless <3

The doctor has taken urine sample results were back today and It's to get re tested, I hope I'm not preg my youngest is only 6 months lol!! I ened up the hosp sat night with bad pain I had a urine/kidney infection the docs still concerned cz my urine needs tested again! Xx

It could be from the urine/kidney infection. Maybe they need to recheck the infection count or something. Or, it's the other but probably due to the infection.

Good luck, thought and wishes are sent your way today. Post back and let us know what it is.

I'll pray it's not kidney stones!