Hello! Is anybody there who could give me some info about CTS surgery? I’d like to know about this for I’m having surgery tomorrow and am curious how all this may end. Will this surgery I’m having tomorrow help me in regaining the strength in my hand that I worry so much about? Thanks

Sure it will help a lot. In a few weeks you’ll be playing basketball. Look at me my medium nerve was really bad damaged at least doc said so but after the surgery I really feel relief. Of course the time is needed for full recovery I am now in the middle of the rehabilitation therapy that includes some physical exercises post op that I recommend to you sincerely. And as for the surgery if you ask me it’s not that complicated I remember me being so surprised for it ended so quickly and I was under local anesthetic meaning I wasn’t asleep but still wasn’t feeling any pain. I stayed in hospital one day and went home and started having these exercises. I’m not sure precisely what the surgery is about I think it is supposed to make more room for that squeezed medium nerve that causes so much pain and in same time relieves the nerve from the pressure from…whatever. You’ll have some stitches for couple of days and you may massage that scar with some cream or oil later on. And nothing, just wait for the recovery time to do the rest and in meantime I recommend you to work exercises that are the part of regular post op rehabilitation therapy.