Today I had sex with my boyfriend for the second time. It was the first day of my period as well. We used a condom and checked after to see if it had holes and it didn't. Do you think there is a need for me to take an emergency birth control pill such as Plan B? I don't want to have to take that because I know that it has a very high dosage of hormones that could mess with my body and I don't want to put my body through that if it isn't necessary. I am just very paranoid because I'm only 17 and cannot deal with a pregnancy. I know that I should be taking better precautions such as birth control or abstinence to prevent pregnancy in the future but right now I just need to know if I should be worried at all about being pregnant even though I had protected sex on my period. What are the chances? Should I take Plan B?

no need.... i think there is no chance of getting pregnant during periods