I'm 16 years old. One Friday morning I smoked with some friends (popcorn with lime) and everything was good until 30pased and I started getting this weird feeling. My head hurtied. I felt weird. Well my heart doesnt hurt so bad but my head does I've been having this feeling for about 1month now. I feel like I'm lossing my memory and I get tired really quickly.. Somebody help me!!

There is absolutely no risk of a heart attack at all.When you take any drug you are putting strain on your heart, and this is made worse if you have any form of depression at the same time. This is easily reversible and even if you wish to continue smoking weed you still can. I would suggest non-competitive exercise, the smell of citrus orange fragrance, herbal remedy tablets, writing all your problems down, healthy eating.