Okay so on saturday i went to smoke weed with my friend. Im 16 and Ive smoked before but ive never been "super faded" or anything like that. Ive expieremented with a variety of pills and such but im not so expierenced when it comes to weed. 

So we go to smoke out of his bubbler, we smoked heroguana og i think its called and i smoked about a bowl and a half. I took one fat hit and i was coughing for minutes and gagging and everything. A few minutes later we were driving and i felt like i had just awoken from a dream.

I couldnt move properly or stop shaking. Everything felt unreal. I kept having really neggative thoughts and I felt like i had died and was in an unreal world. My body felt like it was almost melting or dripping. I was so paranoid that i was going to be stuck like that forever. I felt tingly and almost off balance like i couldnt function properly. I was so scared and had never felt anything like it. After about 2 hours the body high seemed to have subsided but i still felt very cloudy in my head like everything i did/ every move i made i was questioning if it was real or not

Most people ive talked too said that i just got way too high and my body isnt used to it and all that stuff but it has been 3 days since and i still have those "unreal" feelings. I can function and do tasks perfectly fine its just im constantly debating weather what i just did was real or not. I tend to psyche myself out too and have minor freak outs throughout the day. Showering, sleeping, being around people, and other distractions seem to help it though. Throughout the day at times it seems better and then it gets worse where i have almost like another mini panic attack.

I dont think the weed was laced because my other friends were fine. They said it was just REALLY potent.

Anyways does anyone know what this might be? If this is permanent or only lasting a few days or weeks or what not? Im kinda freaking out -__-

this has happened to me too! i don't know way it is but i think that sometimes weed causes panic attacks, i use to smoke at least a bowl a day once a day for about 3 yrs i just recently stopped and am now 3 weeks clean bcos of these panic attacks they subside somedays and other days they so bad i feel ilk ei can't leave my bed and am loosing my mind cos thee anxiety consumes me

Yeah I'm experiencing the same thing man. I smoked 4 days ago and I got the normal high but then i woke up the next day and i wasnt as stoned but i still feel a little bit high. I can still perform daily functions but i still feel sort of high. I feel kinda light headed almost. How much longer does this last for and will it go away because im sick of feeling high and i just want to return to normal. asap. Thanks

Hey I'm going thru the same thing as u guys and I'm just wondering if u guys feel normal now ... Plz reply I'm kinda freaking out

Hey y'all trust me it goes away I smoked one bowl of hash and gran daddy purp my first time and went to the bathroom was coughing non stop cuz all the smoke stuck in my lungs I looked up in the mirror and I was like seeing life in frames and my body was uncontrollable no lie I was Trippin and time was flying so fast outta nowhere It went away at night the next few days felt like I was in a dream and I was thinking bout it so much I couldn't even go to school I was 17 years my perception was all off and I still felt the body high I was scared I would never wake up outta it but thankfully I woke up fine perfect back to normal within 4 days never smoking weed again lol

I smoked 3 days ago and I still feel like it's not real. I've had a couple panic attacks. I agree with how being around people and doing stuff makes me feel better, but when I'm alone I get all screwed up in the head and I don't think right

This is extremely late but if anyone sees this post in the future and wonders what the hell is going on i have the answer. I had the same exact thing happen to me twice. How long it lasts: it depends, sometimes it can get more serious and sometimes it just goes away. It can last a while. If you want info on this google Depersonalization disorder. Thats the exact term for what is happening and i battled with it myself for about a month before everything was back to normal

Its called deperzonalization or de realization

I am not sure if this would be of any help now..as this post is already more than a year old, but I figured it might help for someone with similar prob in the future. posting this out of personal experience , please read the below points carefully (or just go to point 4 for simple answer):

1. first of please do not panic or worry, trust me, its just a temporary thing.

2. marijuana/weed etc. are highly psychedelic drugs, best to not experiment with it as it may have diff. reactions for diff people as everyone is diff. mentally/physically.

3. coming straight to the point, most prob. what most of you guys experienced/experiencing is called Acute Stress Disorder (ASD), google it(it is an actual thing), basically this triggers in extreme fearful situations/extreme anxiety/helplessness/fear of sudden death which actually did not happen but your brain was made to believe due to marijuana(prob. due to overdose induced by smoking or even eating it for some people) as I said earlier its extremely psychedelic best not to experient. not all people will develop it as everone's stress dealing mechanism is diff. ASD is the name of the disorder and this induces whats called depersonalization/derealization/ feeling like in a dream/numbness to surroundings/detached/panic attacks/depression etc. now this lasts variably for diff. people starting for a few days for some to about a month for some.

4. now for the solution: it gradually resolves, again do not panic/worry its temp. just the way of your brain to deal with excessive stress that you induced on it. so dont worry. it would resolve its not a permanent disorder. and mainly occurs in people with underlying anxiety/fear/ocd etc. basically sensitive people.

some most imp suggestions that I can give is:

a) stop worrying..just let it pass its just a phase..its just your brains self healing mechanism like your body heals from a wound, kinda similar to that.

b) Sleep - no matter what have restful, plenty sleep without any stress during this phase, 7-9 hours is what I would suggest, each day when you wake up after sleep your brain repairs some damage. this is by far most imp. thing for brain to self heal and slowly it would be back to 100% and ull feel totally normal - in most cases(almost all) within a month.

c) please do not hesitate to visit the doctors feeling what they'll think or what would you tell them, dont worry these are people too..and they'll help you for sure..definitely consider visiting a general physician to rule out any underlying physical cause that might be causing this prob. but for most I know its just a psychological thing.
secondly, visit a psychiatrist(most prob. your general physician would refer if he finds no explainable physical causative reason), now the psychiatrist might prescribe some meds for inducing sleep and some anti-depressants (SSRI) these might further help in your recovery (please DO NOT self medicate without consulting your docs) plus you'll feel much better talking to a real person than googling 24*7 and panicking about whats happening.

please note: I am NOT a professional doctor, just writing this out of personal experience. please consult a registered medical practitioner for a proper diagnosis. I am not responsible for any harm caused, best to get a diagnosis ASAP than wait.

pheww! long post...but I hope somebody reading benefits from it. do comment below if you guys find it helpful...
experiencing this thing first hand and coming out of this fearful/tense situation successfully I thought Id better help someone in need.

until later...stay healthy..stay happy...don't start smoking or quit if you do!

Ayeee guys its a normal feeling just chill. Happens to me every once in awhile. Like right now just smoked weed a night or two ago. Your body just isnt used to it, dont be scared to smoke weed. You get used to it I hallucinated and thought I died the first time I smoke, it was a big ole blunt lol. But anyways it'll go away just chill and enjoy it who doesnt like alil but of a rush every once in awhile feeling like everythings a dream or fake lmao?

Ur so childish.. OFC everybody loves to be in a dream state, until you cant get out of that deram state. You clearly talk as someone who doesnt have problems with weed... You clearly dont recognize the suffering some people go through when they try to quit.. Tou cant think in anything else and everything looks like a sad deram world. Dont talk of a problem you dont know or understand, you might make Some people think they havê a real permanent problem notcaused from weed because the beautiful story they read from you is like weed is great and do not provoke THIS horrendous symptoms. It's like you just wanna cry because of the stupid fake state of mind and it only Goes away after a few daays.. So weed can be VERY BAD to some people minds.