Hi!

I smoked weed just something around 15 times. Everytime i smoked, i was having fun and it was just normal high. But few weeks ago i smoked with my friend on his pipe (my 1st time on pipe), we smoked a lot. After a few minutes i couldn't feel my body. It was really strange, putting hand in my pocket was really hard. I was scared, i just wanted this to go away. I could think normally, but every step i did was just so hard, time was going very slow. Minutes were like hours... Finally i came home and after a few hours i became normal. I just though - one experience more for me.

After a week i smoked again and everything was normal. Had fun and that's it.

2 days ago, me and two of my friends smoked joint, and i got this feeling again. I wasn't scared, i knew it will go away. One of my friends felt this too, but for him it soon gone away. After a few hours i went to sleep. When i woke up, everything was fine, i went to bathroom and thought about this feeling i had yesterday. And after this, it came back in few minutes. Whole day in school was pain, i feel like my body is just a robot that my mind tries to control... I've read a lot about it, and i know that a lot of people have/had this. But some of them said, that it never goes away, or it can take years, months! That scared the **** out of me, it became even worse. So yesterday i went to sleep, hoping that i will wake up normal. I woke up few times in the middle of the night, thinking about it... And today it's the same, maybe just little softer, or i just got used to it.

One importnant thing: I am ill, i'm coughing really bad, maybe have a little cold.

I'm so scared, that i have anxiety or shizophrenia.

Some people said, that it's all in my mind and i should just stop thinking about it. But i can't, i'm thinking about it every minute and that makes it even worse.

I won't never smoke weed again, i just want to be normal again. Please help me!

I went shopping and lights in the market just "killed" me. I don't know what to do. I bought a lot of vitamines.

I know you are all tired of these "weird after smoking weed" topics, but i've read a lot of them and i still  don't know what to do.

Please help me, did anyone acctually got out of it at all?

I've read somewhere, that aspartam can cause nerve damage. I eat chewing gums with aspartam and some other things. Should i visit doctor, but i don't want to tell him about weed?

I'm feeling muuch better now. I think it's going away. Staying positive, world is wonderful.

That's me, feeling gone away in 3 - 4 days. I'm feeling totally normal.