i smoked some weed with my friends. this my second time, but this time when i got home i sudden felt so werid. now i feel like everything is fake, im body sometimes goes num. i had a panic attack. i went to the hospital but didnt tell them that i smoked so the doctors didnt do nothing. i swear this is the last time ill ever smoke please somebody give some advice. im only 14 i want to live life to the fullest. plz plz help me!!!!!!!

It is sometimes hard to believe, but a minority of people are allergic to marijuana. The allergy may range from severely irritated sore throat to migraines to loss of hearing and dizziness. Far and away, the most common allergy side-effect of marijuana is Paranoia. I say it's hard to believe because you look around and all your friends are having the greatest time and you're freaking the f__ out.

If you're smoking a bong or something intense, or if you and your friends are smoking til your lungs hurt, you're probably getting too much. I would recommend abstaining from smoking, but if you insist you'd like to continue, just reduce your amount greatly. No one will criticize you for being a "one-hitter"- just saving everyone money, right?

Thanks for ur advice I feel lik everything is fake still my body goes numb I heard it leaves do u kno have long I only smoked a little bit plzzzzz help email me at

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

or just respond here plz help

Longest you'll ever be 'dazed' for is 3 days, and for smoking just once you should be clear by the next day. Try working out a few times for half hour or more and hydrating more than normal and you'll work it off and feel back to normal in no time.

thank u cuz i been feeling like everything is fake for bout a month now and havent done any exercise i will....

you might've had a pretty 'trippy' high. if anything, you probably gained some insight into the reality you are in by perceiving from a very different perception. the first time i ate brownies, i felt 'disillusioned' for most of that summer. in my opinion, what i was experiencing was the realization of my situation in life. it's very easy to live life so excited about the next day or the next task or meeting, that you fail to ever sit and contemplate the frustrating but enjoyable situation we are in- perched inside this animal body with thoughts so removed from our own selves. anyway, might sound a bit mystic haha but this is what i think you are going through.

If you are going to withhold info when doctors are trying to treat you in ER, that's the first place you need to get real. Personally I think that 14 is just a bit young to try anything. Your brain doesn't fully develop till your mid-20's. At 14, think about it.

As to your question, I've smoked for 40 years. Every strain, homegrown, Amsterdam, etc. You're supposed to feel weird and some people have panic attacks. If it doesn't clear up very soon see a doctor and be honest.

I'm glad you're giving it up, some people just shouldn't smoke weed. I've never had any response like yours.

I'm 15 and iv only smoked weed 3 times but I smokes on sunday and it was really strong stuff I smoked a joint then I had 3 drags of a bong the next day I went to go shower and after the shower I felt like I was dreaming its been 3 days now and everything feels fake and like a dream its like I'm dead and I'm just dreaming and I know this isn't in my head I want it to go away real soon tho and iv tried everything I can think of to get it away iv searched on the internet the whole time looking for ways and trying them but non of them work I'm really scared it last for like a month I can't live with this feeling but I'm not gana go kill myself I just want really good advise of a way to get it away quickly any help plz e-mail me it will be much appreciated

I am having the same thing happening to me as I typ this . Should I go to the doctor ? Or is it going to wear off . If so , how long ?

My entire body feels numb and I don't feel like I'm in control of my body . Imm freaking out . I need help ASAP !!!

Don't worry, there are lots worse things out there than this. It's heightened anxiety and paranoia which can easily occur in non-smokers and infrequent smokers. It can even develop in habitual smokers. The effects are certainly not permanent, and should fade within a few hours. If the marijuana was consumed orally, the effects can last for up to 10 hours. Very minor, lingering effects may sometimes be felt for up to 48 hours.

Thankx , makes me feel a lot better

Did u get better?? please reply i need some help too

r u alll right now????

okay, im 16 and just this friday i smoked about a gram from a joint, pipe, and bong. I had a really trippy experience i felt like i was dreaming. My friends said to enjoy it but all didi was freak ouf, now its tuesday and i feel like i cant focus on anytbing. And jf i try to sleep it off i jjst wake up feeling worse, how long is this gking to last? im willing to tell my parents and decided weed wasnt for me.