Hello. I'm 35 year old female and I have big problems with my neck and lumbar spine.
I don’t know what is causing me all this pain but I know one thing- nor as doctors do.
I have been several times to all kinds of massage but none of them helped me, so I started thinking about some other methods, especially alternative medicine methods such as chiropractic.
I don’t know anything about this but I know that it isn’t included in government's health care system and that’s why I have some doubts on it. What should I do?

First, I want to tell you that I totally understand you being worried about this so I will try to help you with some information.
You probably that chiropractics provider aren’t a “doctors”.
Well, you’re wrong about it.
Chiropractors go through an immense amount of schooling to receive a "Doctor of Chiropractic" degree.
You probably don’t know one another thing- chiropractic providers were considered very helpful by approximately twice as many patients as medical providers, especially with back and neck pain.
So if I was on your place I would schedule my self one session and see for my self what the real truth is. Beside this, they are not so expensive.

I totally agree with @luelle. Chiropractor go higher education to receive a "Doctor of Chiropractic" degree. Chiropractor sucess rate for neck and back pain is higher than other medical treatment.