Hi. I’m pregnant for over then 15 weeks and I carry my pregnancy very well.
I have only one problem-very strong headaches that often start and stop suddenly.
I don’t know what can be the cause of these hard and painful headaches. Sometimes it is so strong and intensive that I start to vomit and I feel like I’m going to fade out.
I asked my friends who were pregnant also but they say that they never had so strong headaches.
Does anybody has any experience whit this kind of problems?

I’m not sure your friends told you the whole truth. Headaches are almost always present in pregnancy.
Headaches seem to come with the many other wonders of pregnancy. The main cause of headaches is the changes in your hormones.
It is not recommended to drink usual pain-killers pill during pregnancy because they can cause damage to child.
You must avoid all kind of situations that can cause headache. Some of those are extreme fatigue, anxiety and overcrowded rooms.
When you sleep-change positions slowly.
Any movement that changes blood flow to your brain can cause a headache.
When you already develop a headache-there are several natural remedies like head massage, sinus flush and similar.
Try all this and be passionate because soon, when you deliver your child, headaches will become ancient history!