i am in my 8th month and experiencing vomitting,upset stomach.i never had nausea during the beginning,except for a few times,which are countable.can anyone give me some advice on why or for what reasons i may be getting this???is it common?

Lynette

Well, everything is getting really compressed in there during the third trimester of pregnancy. This is one reason many women do experience nausea or nausea and vomiting during their third trimesters; your stomach itself is compressed because your uterus is pushing it up. This is probably all that is going on, and you should be perfectly fine. 

However, if you feel violently sick, it could be something else. Getting sick is certainly an option, but the pregnancy complication preeclampsia can also lead to vomiting and nausea, so I would make sure to mention this to my OBGYN in case I needed acute treatment. 

You might be getting sick to be honest. Morning sickness is caused by your body handling the influx of hormones. While it can happen anytime during a pregnancy it is more likely that you are sick, your prenatal vitamins are causing it, or something else rather than morning sickness.