Hi, I'm a 17 year old active male (145 lbs), doing sport on a heavy basis (running, soccer, parkour, weightlifting). Recently i noticed that I can hear my heart heavy pounding in my chest (actually im not hearing it, I'm feeling it). Everything went fine until some nights before when, after a heavy workout some 3-4 hours I went to sleep, my heart was at my strongest, but my blood pulse and everything other was normal, I was afraid to sleep because the heart was pounding so hard and heavy. I felt that I've having a heart attack, and heavy breathing and walking around (it was 1.30 at night) only helped it a little bit.
I need to add that I have anxiety few times over a year and that I get angry pretty easy. I dont smoke, dont drink. I eat 5 times a day because of my lifestyle, not very healthly but I watch over it...
What can it be?

I often have this same EXACT problem. Though I doubt it's from your diet since you're burning off your high calorie intake (I used to train MMA and I know ALL about eating big for fuel and size), I suggest you get your heart looked at or get on a steady anxiety med. Anxiety can get worse with age and you're at the peek of puberty. Plus high school can add a good deal of stress to your life. Any drugs that are opiates that you may be taken can also cause this. I myself learned that I have PVC's (Premature Ventricular Contractions) and that's why I can feel my heart knocking down the door of my chest. But try changing small things in your life (high carb intake, which judging from your weight, sounds like it could be the problem. Be careful bc that can cause diabeties) I hope this helps some.