i have this heartbeat sound in left ear, no sleep at night,sever when i am sitting very stil but as i move it smoth out what cause this?

You are very stressed those day that caused that problem , u should consult a doctor and fast

clogged ear.. i had it yesterday i was worried too. take nasal spray it should help make it go away... nothing to worry about whatsoever.. no shi**y doctor help needed..

I HEAR THIS HEART BEAT SOUND IN MY LEFT AND A HEAVY PRESURE ABOVE BY RIGHT EAR . MY ENT DOCTOR HAS DONE MRI AND CT SCAN, I HAVE TOLD I HAVE OSTEOPOROSIS AND THE BONE HAS WORN THIN AND I AM HEARING  THE BLOOD FLOWING IN THE ARTERY . ITS BEEN 6 YEARS. I SLEEP WITH A SOUND MANCHINE AND THIS HELPS. I WISH THEY COULD FIX THE BONE . I TAKE OSTEOPOROSIS MEDICATION  ( I HAVE IT IN MY BACK, FINGERS ,HIP ,KNEE, AND TOES )