Around 9 months pregnant I realized that I was hearing popping sounds in my left ear, while taking my morning pee. My baby's 7 mos. old now and I am still having the same problem. It doesn't hurt, just annoying, and instead of it happening during the morning pee, it happens every time I pee now. Any Ideas?

Hi, I have the same problem in my left ear . did u ever find out what the cause was ?? , any info would be great . Thanks.

Now my baby is 2 and I still have the ear popping, except now it also pops sometimes when I hear, or see running water... Weird and still no explanation.

I recently started having this problem 4 days ago.I can't figure out what the problem is.And if there is no solution, I'm going to have to live with this for a while beings that I'm only 16.I'll let you know if I find out anything about it.(A year late reply)

I have this problem too! As far as I can tell I have had it since my teenage years but it's gotten worse since having my son 5 years ago... No clue why it happens. Mine is also my left ear.

Umm hi yeah I have the same problem. I know this is literally years late but does anyone have an update? Trying to figure out what the problem is