For two weeks now i've been having digestion problems. I burp alot throug out the day, my stomach is pretty gasy, and my intestines make weird noises, and my stool comes out in small pebles like form, and sometimes i have mucus on my stool, I've had diahrea a couple times as well. Just wondering if anyone new what these symptons might be caused from?? thanks

You have irritable colon or spastic bowl.

You are experiencing burning because your digestive tract is not functioning very well. There is a chance that your stomach acid is causing all the problems. Are you experiencing any heartburn with all the burping? How much liquids do you during during the day and also during your meals? Too much water can dilute your stomach acid and cause the bloated stomach and the burping. Have you tried any gastric medication to resolve this issue? Sometimes this all can be resolved just by changing your diet slightly. If this condition is persistent for long period of time your best option is to run some test, most likely stool sample and then you should know what is causing this issue.
All the best,
Danella