Hi everyone i'm so glad i found this site....let me start with my problem...

let me first introduce myself..i'm a 31 married female with 2 children...i was pregnant last year october, had a miscarriage so decided to have a d and c...6 weeks after having my d&c i had a normal period...heavy but pretty normal..lasted for about 5-6days as usual....after about 5 days later i started spotting...and as the days went on it got heavier bleeding needed a pad ( i wasnt soaking pads ) but i noticed i had lots of clots and string like blood coming out which lasted for about 2 weeks...went into my gyno, she thought i had left over tissue from the d&c so she requested a ultrasound and put me on antibiotics for infection....had my u/s a few days later after my gyno app and the tech said everything looked clean and pefect..by that time i had stopped bleeding....so a week has gone by and i started spotting again a few days ago and i'm bleeding again....i had a massive huge blood clot the size of a dollar bill....i'm not sure whats going on with my body....i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if u girls can give me some insight and what ur opinions are...

thanks so much and sorry for making this so long...

o.O

Im a virgin and am having the same problem in early teens! I have been told that it is maybe a minor infection caused by inflammation of the cervix and I also got it just after a really painful split ovary! Just keep clean and it should clear up within 2-6 weeks x