Hello. I'm 22 year old male and just recently I started to suffer from some strange symptoms.
For past three months I was studding for one very difficult exam and I spent a lot of hours in reading room sitting on those hard chars.
About a week ago I have noticed a small amount of blood in my stool and I was sure that I have developed hemorrhoids. I don’t have any experience with this and I would like for someone to explain me what should I do. One more thing- just recently I also started suffering from nose bleeding also and I was just wandering are these two thins related?

Hello. I'm suffering from hemorrhoids for a long time and I will tell you some stuff about it. The most common symptoms due to hemorrhoids are bleeding, protrusion and pain. You are right about this, hemorrhoids can occur from long time sitting and that’s why I would suggest you to avoid it in a future.
There are also some herbs that I used for hemorrhoids such as Ginkgo, Horse Chestnut, Dandelion root and they really helped me. I don’t believe that there is any connection between your hemorrhoids and your nose bleeding accept maybe high blood pressure that can cause the both things.
Beside this, nose bleeding can be caused by raised venous pressure, blood disorder or clotting disorder.

I also suffering the same thing. Hemorrhoids and epistaxis.(heavy nosebleeding)
Ive been undergo all laboratories and the result is normal.
My blood pressure is even normal.
Im so worried about it.