hey guys, hope someone will be of some help to me, im 22 years old, and im taking the pill, but at the beginning of this month i had to insert a cream in my vagina called Zidoval for 5 nights, it said that you should have sex in those 5 nights, ( i found out about this a few days later), but i did, and it was after my boyfriend ejaculated inside me... 

i have been feeling sick for the past days, i took a pregnancy after a week of finishing my period but it came back negative.. 

i am also gettitng ongoing cramps, (or tummy pains), back pains, dizzy... yesterday i went out to eat, and after i finished eating someone next to me got fish to eat and i felt sick immediatley...

my period is supposed to be due in a week now, i carried on with taking my pill everyday and i still have 5 left.

If i stop taking it today, I will probabaly get my period about 2-3 days earlier than i should, but if I am pregnant, will i still get blood after stopping it? 

my boy keeps telling me to go to the doctor, but ive got it stuck in me head that ill go if i dont get my period, but then again if i do get it there has to be something wrong with me, so im quite scared...

Thank you for your time , i hope you will be of some help to me :)

*** it said you should NOT have sex during those 5 nights