Hi well I have been having sex for about 8 months now. I am a 14 year old female. Well like idk what an orgasm feels like i think i have had one but im not so sure. Ok like when my bf of 8 months is touching me i get extremely wet and sometimes when he does oral sex i get wet on the blanket, it feels so good i can like barely move. But i never feel like this during sex.?

The key thing about orgasms is the friction on the clit. Since your only 14 im sure your boyfriend does not have the technique to hit the g-spot with his penis. You will not feel pleasure during sex unless the clit is stimulated.....there are different sex positions which will alow for clit stimulation during sex or you or he could finger the clit during sex....use diff poisitions to experiment.....
When you do have an orgasm you will know it....Your vaginal muscles will contract and you will feel a huge release of tesion. You will feel that your vaginal muscles are moving and you will breathe deep and it will be maybe....7 seconds of just pleasure.....

hope this helps
-johnnykings