Plz give me tips on masterbating and how to finger myself some ppl say it's pleasure and some ppl say it weird and kinda hurt so witch one is it! Plz help and teach me how to masterbate

Hiya To get started try humping pillows or a teddy rub your vagina and breast so you get in the mood you can use your fingers what to do is make sure your vagina is wet and start massarging your clit use your middle finger and have a feel around you will find a middle hole insert yourr finger and experiment you can use circle motions and use different speeds it doesnt hurt only if yiur going to far

Hiya To get started massarge your breasts and vagina then make sure your vagina is wet and start rubbing your clit with an object or your middle finger have a feel around and you will hopefully come to a hole under the ecsess skin insert your finger or object and make circle motions fast and slow it only hurts if your going to deep you can also objects such as An electric toothbrush Hair brush end Pen Just make sure they are clean before and after use have fun and experiment hope i have helped if you want other advice just ask !

Hey, I understand that it's hard to masterbate using fingers. The first time I tried, I wasnt stimulated at all. It actually hurt me more than it helped. However, after rubbing myself for a while one night, I then put my finger in. It felt really good. You just have to start slow. Focus on the pleasure, and try not to think about anything else. After you are used to one finger and you're wet enough you can put in two. Rub the wall toward yourself, it feels amazing.

I find that that rubbing yourself as well as inserting feels good, or even stimulating your nipples while you do it. Find something that will turn you on and make you wet. Like porn or fanfiction with your favorite characters. Look at yourself in the mirror and watch yourself as you touch. Make sure you cant be disturbed. Tell your family you are taking a bath and put on some music you like and just make yourself feel good. There isnt one way that's right, so do what you think feels best.

I hope this helps.

Get a cat/dog and train it to lickyour vagina. That's what I did.

I will not say that I have never explored with pets but for a beginner its probably not a good idea until she knows the ins and outs of her own body. Masturbation should always begin with self exploration. Once she knows her vaginal lips, clit and internal walls then she will figure out what feels good and having a pet will come in handy. Just think its too soon for her. 

I started at about twelve using a small teddy bear to rub against clutching my breasts until I had an orgasm. (Not so easy on a waterbed) sometimes it helps to start in a bathtub and get to know your body. As I aged it went from teddy bears to large round markers then whirlpool jets then female friends then full experimental with both sexes. When you find something you like it will open new doors and remember the key is to learn and adjust over time thus giving your body something to build up to. When you finally have that first orgasm you will feel weird but good. Tense and probably want to scream if done well. Make sure you have privacy, always lock doors, never panic when interrupted, and let your body basically tell you whats right and wrong.

I do have a slight problem with the recommendation of porn to minors.