I am having some problems with a dry skin on my face. Funnily enough, this is something that often happens to me after a long and cold winter, and it has certainly been a long and cold winter this year. I want to be kind to my face and skin and give them some herbs! What do you think is best?

I don't know about herbs, but personally I really like yoyoba oil for dry skin. I have been using this on my skin for a long time now, and when I apply the yoyoba oil, my skin is as soft as a baby's bottom! You can buy some products that have yoyoba oil in them, but my preference is for the real, pure, thing.

Thanks for replying to my question. What is yoyoba oil? Is that some kind of an essential oil? The thought of putting pure oil onto my skin does not appeal to me, because I imagine it can clog up the pores and give me zits? Please let me know if this is not true.

Thanks for providing information on yoyoba oil products. I would better prefer them.