Hey there.
I'm looking into enlarging my breasts by using herbs that are suppose to enlarge them.
I've researched it a little, and some people say it is harmless where as others say it can lead to breast/uterine cancer.  i know that herbs are not something to mess around with, they can be very dangerous, and need to be carefully monitored when using them.
Please give me any of the information you know about this topic :) i want to know as much as possible before i jump into doing this. 

Hey coli-poli.
I've read your quiestion and think its best not to try. There are many side effects that come with using herbs to try and enlarge your breasts and 9 times out of 10 the changes are in your head. Nothing can ever prove that these herbs and natural remedies actually work. The best thing you can do is wait to see if they grow by themselves. You should be happy with your breast size whether they are large or small they are your breasts! Be happy with them and learn to be comfortable with them :)
Hope this helped.

Thank you, I went ahead and did it, and it made my hormones go CRAZY! lol. i would not try it again and if i knew of someone doing it i would recommend that they stop. It actually started to mimic pregnancy. i had strange craivings, major mood swings, and towards the end i had actually started to produce a couple drops of milk or something from my breasts.