I am 17 yr old and i have tubular breasts. I want to have normal, rounder breast without undergoing surgery (coz im not xactly free with my parents about this and so they donno). So unless der r no specific exercises to shape them up, could anyone suggest a good effective enhancement pill?? Its really affecting my self-confidence :'(

;-) I know this is a really old post buy I was wondering: Did you ever have any luck with that? Has anyone else had experience with breast enhancement pills for tuberous boobs?

I'm 28 and have the same condition. I'm kind of used to them by now, but would still love to have full round breasts if I can find a way to do this without surgery or major side-effects. My concern is that I am so far unable to find any verification that non-surgical/ herbal breast enhancement works for individuals with tubular/ tuberous/ constricted breasts...

I haven't found a clear answer to what exactly causes tuberous breasts. If this condition is simply a result of incomplete development, then pills should work as well on me as they do on anyone else (that is, if they work at all). If however, as some sites I've looked at suggest, it is caused by a tightness of the breast tissue near the base of the breast (which in some cases has forced the breast tissue to grow into the front/ nipple area of the breast) then taking anything which 'restarted pubescent-like growth' would simply cause any new tissue grown to be forced farther into the nipple, distending the areolae and making the tubular condition worse.

If this is the case, could there be a way of getting around it (like using massage to loosen dense breast fibers, taping nipples to make it harder for them to expand, etc...)?

I guess what I'm wondering is: Has this happened to anyone? Has anyone with tuberous breasts actually had success correcting their shape using non-surgical methods? Please share.

Hi, I also have tuberous breasts. And this is also a late reply, but I'm so glad you said what you said. About the whole tighting of tissue and how breast enhancers could just make new tissue press into the nipple area more. Well, I've come up with my own theory on how to get rounder looking breasts. I'm going to first start off by loosening the breast tissue by massaging daily and using a castor oil pack, placing it on my chest will help loosen up the breast tissue. About 2 weeks or so after I start doing that I'm going to start taking these breast enhancer pills called Bountiful Breast. You both should go to their website and check it out, it seems pretty amazing and there's no side effect. I've done research on tuberous breasts and found out that it has something to do with progesterine(or whatever it's called, sorry, it's 1:30 in the morning so I'm not thinking 100% clearly) Anyway, apparently those levels are low in women with tuberous breasts, therefor it's also more difficult for them to breastfeed. So by taking in more progesterine(or whatever the word actually is) it should be able to help make the breast more round. And if I don't see results from taking the enhancement pills and massaging then I will buy the noogleberry system. Basically it's like a suction device, it makes the breast swell, giving/helping to make more room for breast tissue to grow. Anyway, sorry if this didn't make a lot of sense. But I hope I helped :-D

I've just read your plan on how to attempt to rid yourself of constricted breasts.
I've recently realised that I too have the same condition, and am looking to try lessen the effects as much as possible.
Is your method working so far, its the only one ive read that doesn't involve surgery. :-)

hI Im 18 years old and I also have a mild form of tuberous breasts plus asymetrical boobs. Ive been also interested in correcting my tuberous breast without surgery. Plastic surgery has a lot of risks so im opting for a cure that does not implicate surgery. There are many docters and surgeons that have said that tubular breasts cannot be fixed without surgery but I honestly think that A) They just want your money or B) this case has not been researched yet. I came upon your post and was happy to hear from someone who had come up with the same exact plan as I did. I have also thought about massaging my breasts and taking herbs and progesterine. I now know true medical reason behind massaging thanks yo your post. However I think I will research the different types of motions and massages that can be preformed on breasts because I think they might have differnt effects. Ive also read that you must wait atleast one month before drawing conclusions so we musn't give up, determination is the key;). i will be doing breast enlargment exercises. It think these exercises will help with the shape of the breast cuz these exercises help strengthen the muscles located at the base of the breasts, which is exactly what tubular breasts lack of.(I still have to do more research ). One reason why boobs might sag downwards is because these muscles are not build up enough so by strenghtining these muscles the breast may be able to get a roundar shape or at least upward cones hahaha im just joking. This is why they say that it is not always good to wear a braw due to the fact that braws weaken the muscle of the breast. These were my ideas but again I am not a docter although thinking of becoming one. I will be doing more research regarding this issue from a medical point of view. My mother is a physical therapist and I have seen how see takes every aspect of the problem in consideration so i think we should do the same. severe tubular breast might not be curable but a mild case might be curable. I think this plan will not correct my tubular breasts entirely but up to a certain level which is good enough. Good luck with your plan and dont give up!!

Hi I am 16 years old and I recently noticed, that I might also have this condition called "tuberous breasts". Since my boobs are really affecting my self confidence, I am desperately trying to find a way to "fix" them.(I can´t even show my breasts to my boyfriend.. :( ) I have spent hours on the Internet, looking for a solution, but me it seems, that the only option is surgery.But is that really true? Isn´t there an other way like massaging, breast workout or enhancement pills? I was soo happy to find this site, since plastic surgery is not really an option for me.. Did your plan work? What would you recommend to get a rounder breast shape?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my terrible English...

4/19/13 I am in the same boat as you girls. I have a mild tuberous an asymmetrical boobs case and wonder if herbs would help me o make the case worst. Since I don't mind the small size but the shape, sagging and lack of fullness, did you guys tried the pills ???? if you did, did it help or made things worst.??? Thanks

I am 13 and i have tubular breasts and when i grow up and get pregnat and i have that bond with breastfeeding it and wondering if the pills can help at age to develop more evenly so i won't have to bother looking them any more

I know these were over a year ago now but would love to know if any of them helped?

Can I ask, since these were posted over a year ago.. did any of these nonsurgical methods work at all?

Helli, I know this was posted "over a year ago" i want to know if you did experiment the pills, massage, or the suctioning device?? I really need to know... I am 23 have 2 babies and the little breast tissue that i had deflated after breastfeeding my children so i now have huge areolas and nipple "( i need to do something about them but i fear the pain of a surgery... I hope you reply with good news!!

Did it work??

I am 15 and have tubular breasts too. Did your plan work?

Hi I just came across ur post. I am also suffering from the same. I am looking for any treatment without surgery for the past 10 years no success. I really want to change the breast shape and increase the tissue. I had problems with breastfeeding also. Did u have any result with ur plan.

Hello !!
I'm 19 and also have tubular breasts...I'm afraid of surgery and would love to find natural ways to solve this problem...please, did anyone experienced it ? Could we gather (by internet or mail exchanges) to find better options together and share our experiences ? I'm sure we're a lot to have this problem and as there isn't any (almost) information on internet, it would be easier to struggle together :)