Hey, im 18 and a virgin, and quite recently i've noticed all the adult films i've seen the mans penis, the foreskin rolls all the way, to like half way down the penis, past the head. This has me thinking as i think i have quite tight foreskin, and it hardly moves, when i masterbate it only reveals around a 1cm gap at the top of my penis, and if anything touchs around the area including the japs eye it really really hurts.

As im around the age i want to start having sex, i am begining to wonder if theres anything wrong with my penis, and when i lose my virginity will the foreskin naturally losen? or will it be extremly painful for me?

Thank you for any help, ive never asked/told anyone about this before..