Hey,um......i kinda have stuff under my foreskin i wash everyday but it always comes back, i cant work out what it is. it's like a white, cream colour, im still a virgin and with the pulling foreskin back i dont know whats its called but the skin thats attached to the foreskin that is ment to unattach when your like 6 i think? i dont think that did that cause i can never pull my foreskin back all the way, i never had a problem but today when i was pulling it back it really hurt and i looked and had a little pull at it and it feels like its attached to the head of my penis and the foreskin

Can you please help me with both or even one of them?

thanks a bunch

I know that your post is pretty old, but I thought this might help other people with the same question.

The creamy stuff under your foreskin is normal - just a bit of discharge. (As long as it doesn't change to green or dark yellow and start to smell REALLY bad.

It is pretty common for the foreskin not to completely separate, it IS probably still be attached in places. This is called phimosis. You should talk to your doctor about it. Worst case, you may have to have a circumcision. (They will freeze your penis so you don't feel anything, and the doctor will cut away the skin - really not a big deal, they do it for babies).

I have the same problem but i have another thing theres a part of my 'Japs eye' a little chord type thing connected to my foreskin and my japseye and im really worried, im 14 but if i go too see my doctor ill have to talk to my mum and i dont really wanna have that talk with her :/ any help?

im the same im worried if it should be gone or not