ok so i can pull back my foreskin all the way to the bell and but on the right side ther skin is kinda stuck together and there is like a black line thing and but if yu go a little further to the right you can see a whole or small gap around which is also blackish however on the left side the skin rolls out normally like on the bottom is there a problem please resond is there a problem?
kinda worried

Well, I confess, that doesn't sound too normal to me either - and blackish?

I'd suggest you pop down to a doctor or clinic and have it checked out.

Anomalies aren't crises - but at least they'll be able to explain what's going on to you.

if it helps in only 15 so idk if that part just didnt come off yet or something

Dear will-i-am, there is no part of your penis that is supposed to 'come off' or fall off, so no, please go and have it checked out. Better safe than sorry, and most guys REALLY want to keep their penis intact and healthy so they can enjoy sex, so a little embarassment now is much better than having a problem (which you may or may not, but only a doctor examining you in person can say) which will affect your pleasure later.

So please, please, see a doctor or other health professional - if seeing a doctor is difficult (not embarassing, but physically impossible like you're stuck in Antarctica or something), ask a health related professional (pharmacist, nurse). Unless they've closed every single hospital in the US, or wherever, simply walk in, and ask - of course it's embarassing, we all find it embarassing, but if it's important, we do it anyway.

lol i get what yur saying but i mean the "sheet of skin" i cant pull it that far down when its erect so idk if like there skin hasnt like come apart fully yet if you know what im saying

I hear you. It doesn't sound like a life-threatening thing, but it's a reasonable question.

Stand by my recommendation: if in doubt, check it out: a visit to a medical professional in person will at least give you more information.

now that i look at it its not black :s it was late last night and i was panicing its just that a piece of the foreskin is joined to the flesh like half way down and the "gap" is where it is disjointed and then after it it becomes joined again so im pretty sure its just not pulled apart yet should i still seek medical attention

OK, that got a smile. And you won't be the first or the last that has a panic attack over their genitals in the deep of night. While it's never happened to me - ahem - I have a friend - ahem - who was once convinced he had a nasty disease because the skin was coming off the head of his penis. Moral of the story: treat it with care, and it won't scare the sh*t out of you.

Your description starts to sound a bit more normal - no reflection, but just something occurs to me from your description

The outer skin of the penis, which in an uncircumcised male includes the foreskin, is not 'free' entirely around the penis. Technically, if you trace a line from the tip (pee hole) then underneath the penis to where the outer skin is non-foreskin, then there is a thin band of skin - tegumen comes to mind, but could be wrong - that act like a sort of binding between foreskin and head.

When the foreskin is pulled back, it stretches like a tendon, and may in fact be nature's way of saying 'woah, dude, that's enough', as if you pull the foreskin back further, it tugs, then starts to be uncomfortable, and if you ignore that, you can actually break it. (Funnily enough, which happened to a friend at university, about whom I've just been telling another amusing, if less painful, anecdote).

If that is what you're referring to, and it does somewhat sound like it, and there are no bizarre black lines, spots, or other issues, then yes, that 'not yet detached' is very definitely intended to be not detached!!!! Phew.

If you really want to be sure, someone else is going to have to check, and that's got to be your doctor or similar.

If you're still shying away from that, go down to your library, or joys of the internet, check online. I'm sure you can find some medical texts or introductory pieces on normal penis functioning, features, looks, etc.

Meantime, I really, really can't offer much more on this particular topic, so good luck, check it out, or chill. Up to you!

thanks so much dude cant say it enough and ye i think that might just be it its just kinda odd because the rest of it goes all the way down but w/e ill leave it again thanks :-)