Hey
I posted a topic on here like a week ago and i think its been deleted for some reason..
Anyway...

Im 18, male, virgin and recently wondered why my foreskin naturally hadnt loosened up and started rolling down past the head. I never used to think it was a problem until i watched a few adult films and checked the internet and seems my 'member' is messed up? Lol.

Well with close inspection today i noticed theres a tiny piece of skin connecting my foreskin to my penis (or 'member'), this has got me really worried, and im around the age now im looking at loosing my virginity, and want to know if im going to be in any pain when i do have sex, and if i need to get the skin attactment sorted out?

Any help would be hugely gratful, and no one please delete it this time, i really want some advice and have never said anything to anyone before so want to post it here.

Cheers.

its not a big deal.... once u pull it all the way back, the next time u do it, it will only get easier. Get some vaseline, rub it all over ur head and slowly pull back the skin, dont think its going to hurt because it doesnt. once it happens ull laugh at what a big deal u were making out of it.

i have the same problem but i managed to rip most of that part i have got a cut but it should heal i still need to get the rest off i need to know if there is an eaisier way lol