hi, my name is Nick. I'm 12 and want to loose some belly fat. I weigh 110-113.5 depending on what i ate. I do daily walks with my uncle (about 1.5 to 2 miles) and I believe I'm doing well. I have replaced all drinks with water, and use light drink mixes every once in a while. My parents have a Boflex and I am aso going to try to get on that too, because i want some more strength. All in all, does anyone have any more things for me to do?

Hey Nick , since you're 12 ... a little bit of extra exercise will do you good. Believe me, walking is an excellent workout, but jogging/running may increase your weight loss, flexibility, and strength even more! So you can do much more exercises that work you up to a good sweat. Oh, by the way, you dont need machines to lose weight, just a few sit-ups and push-ups will do the trick. But since you have the equipment, use it well.

Try not to miss your exercise routine even for 1 day. Because you wont feel like doing it again the next day. Therefore, do it with pleasure and enthusiasm everyday. If you can believe it, you can do it. Good luck.

Well, YES! Exercise! That is what you need. You are still young. You need to go out and play! Play some sport. Just dont try any pills and stuff like that, that is not good for people of your age! :-)

it already sounds like your off to a good start just try to stay active all the time, join some sports teams at your school make sure you get plenty of sleep, you need to sleep a certain amoumt of hours for your metabolism to burn fat while you sleep.