hi everyone i'm 12 years old and i weight to much i weigh 230 pounds and that's bad i mean i don't get picked on at school cause i'm popular everyone likes me.but i'm just tired of being  big i want to wear bikins at the pool and stomach shirts i look at my sister and their skinny but thank god they don't look down on me in my family i'm the only fat child and it hurts i want to wear tank tops and things but my arms is just to big.it feels like it geting worse and w orse and no better and i hate to were shorts because my legs are just to big this have gone on for to long and i' so ready to be skinny i mean i'm the most beautiful girl u know but it's just my weight i need someone help now everytime i go to the doctor to get a check up i'm just geting biger and biger when i'm in a store with my mom sometimes ppl don't even think i'm a child and it's emmbarrising to me i just need help my mom has always tryed helping me loose weight but i will get mad because it's like she talking about me and i don't want to start having heart problems .my mom told me if i was just skinny she will always buy me cute cloths but she really can't do that now because it's hard to find me cloths and since i'm fat it's hard to find me cloths and it cost more money i have really pretty feet but i don't like to wear sandles because my feet is so so fat and wide i pray eveery night hoping that i will fall skinny sum day!!!!!someone please tell me wat all i can do to help myself please it would really help me:'(

if you don't get picked on by people then they obviously love you for YOU and not your looks. but if you're really this uncomfortable, then just get some exercise. you're only 12 and have a lot of growing to do, so you shouldn't be focused on your weight. don't eat fast food and junk food. allow yourself only a few sweets a day. it will work amazingly. don't ever try diet fads or pills. exercise and a good meal plan is key. hope you see the bright side in all of this: everyone still loves you!

trust me..ive been on that roller coaster...but truth is... you just need to cut down your portions a bit and drink lots of water before you eat and just in general through out the day. DO NOT starve...i have and i lost my period for YEARS..its not healthy i lost my hair (got it back now) and its just horrible you can get all types of heart conditions. All those pills you see on tv they will not work. I know it might be a lil hard to understand but its all about WILL POWER. Dont starve..and you dont have to cut oout everything sweet and everything fatning from your diet. you can start off slow. cut out little bit of chips, drink half of your soda...dont get fries at mcdonnalds get baked chips. and as soon as you see little bit of improvement you would feel so good about yourself you will cut off more things willingly cause you see that it works. Trust me..

i m rauhah dont worry there is a way u must not watch t.v while eating then drink the water atleast 8 glass and makesure just have a walk at morning to have a healthy life

Okay I'm 14 the fastest way to lose weight is to drink six bottles of water a day and only eat one piece of fruit in the morning IT MUST BE IN THE MORNING then run or jog one mile or walk three miles then one hour from going to bed drink one more bottle of water after doing 25 jumping jacks, it keeps your metabolism going while your sleeping and then you want to stand up as much as possible and never stay still it burns more calories. I know from experience I started at 161 pounds 7 months ago now I'm 110

how dare you say rude things about your self. you are as charming as a billion fireflies. do not listen to what those stupid people have to tell you they are just losers and bullies they needs to shut the f up. you are gorgeous and pretty make a food chart and look at the nutrition facts. you are beautiful for your whole life