i weight like 130 pounds and i used to lift and be skinny but when i turned 11/12 i started gaining weight so fast and i eat lots of fruit and do sit ups all most everyday and ride bikes when ever i can.

You are overweight by 25 pounds according to average weight of 12 years old person. Basic thing to do for weight loss is to cut down calories intake. To cut down your calories intake replace sugar and fatty foods by fruits and vegetables. Exercise for at least 30 minutes daily and maintain proper sleep of minimum 7hours during the night.

I'm also 12 and I'm super skinny! Like to skinny! The average weight for a 12 year old is 90-100 pounds. My advice would be to eat super healthy (Salad, vegtables, fruit...ect...) And try to work out a lot (sit ups, jogging...ect...) By the way if you ride your bike a lot, it mostly works on your leg musceles (: hope this helps!!!

I'm 95 pounds and 4ft 10 I'm small but fat. My moms says I'm fat and my sister says I'm fat too. My dad banned sugar from the house so I can skinny up more. They want me to be 85 pounds and  I have been running 2 miles a day and not eating very much like only a apple for breakfast but that's it! It seems that I'm putting on wait then taking it off. HELP!!!!!!!