hello ,, i had a sexuall intercourse with a women of unknown status , we used hands to make it errect after wearing condom. but after insertion i found that , the back part of the condom is teared , is it possible to transffer women to men with in such a less time. after 4 months i am having some thrush in mouth for last 20 days after seeing symptoms in net , i am very afraid ,,,, is possible to have a thrush with in 3 months of exposure let me know ,,,,, i lost 2 - 3 kg's by thinking about that ... so please let me know the is it possible ....

waiting for your response.

Well, if you had the intercourse with that woman 4 months ago then it is almost impossible that the thrush is the result of it as you do not get it by having sex, there are many other things which encourage yeasts to multiply and cause thrush. It might be because you have used some antibiotics or drugs or it can occur with uncontrolled diabetes. It could also happen if your immune system has been suppressed by some desease.
You should know that in young adults, an oral candida infection could be a symptom of HIV, so you rush and do the test as you have had, so to say, an unprotected sex with the unknown woman.
Have you noticed some other changes on your body or genitals? Have you had some STD after having that intercourse? What I suggest is to use the protection whenever you have sex as you might have some desease and you should protect your partner from getting it.
However, when you do the tests and examinations, I would be glad if you returned with the information about what was going on with you. Thanks!

hello,kind of almost the same story(my case is much complicated bcoz she was  a prostitute) happen with me before 2 days"my condom was fully teared during motion but instantly i stopped and wash my penis with soap" is there are chances of getting HIV+?..and i am also feeling some kind of itching on my penis top..also let me know the symptoms of HIV in early stages?,what would be the best time to get a HIV test?..

waiting for you response too