Hi, I have problem with high triglycerides, I have been taking medications, but it is impossible for me not to eat animal fat, as I like baked meat too much. How to make myself stop eating it?

It is so difficult to force yourself to do something or not to do it, but if you really don’t want to eat meat, you can’t stop it instantly. At first, you can prepare recipes you like less in order to eat less amount, to prepare smaller portions and change one meal of meet in the week for fish meal. In time, when you get used to such eating, you can add more fish meals instead of meet, specially because you will also get a chance to learn how to prepare fish. Take more olive oil. omega-3 acids, whole grain food and vegetables, when your HDL becomes higher than LDL, you may consider yourself to be protected from heart attack and stroke.