Hello There, My name is Lisa and I am 13 coming up 14 years old. I feel that i am very large for my size and do not apreciate it as i get bullied at school and would like to lose some weight so if anyone could help me on giving me tips or advice please reply to this message a.s.a.p! Would like to lose it soon before summer holidays! So please reply and help me i have looked at other sites and found one about a 'Berry'? And apparently that works really well but i am not sure :/ Thanks   

i would not be using anything from a website.  At your age, you need to use healthy guidelines to lose weight.  Do you have a school nurse?  The best thing is to eat lots of fruit and vegetables but they should be just like they came off the tree or out of the ground as much as possible.  If you need to cook the vegetables, try a tsp or so of olive oil in on a cookie sheet and bake (roast) them in the oven with some spices and little bit of salt.  And try a bit of low fat dressing for dipping.  For meats ask your mom to grill or bake anything you can.  I know you may have to work into this and if your mom is really busy there are some quick options for these even at the grocery, like a broasted chicken or there are some fish that are not breaded etc.  and then start trying to add some high fiber options into your diet, like brown rice, I mix it with regular for my kids.  and always look at the side of the package for the serving size and then use a cup or weigh the meat and rice, or pasta, l also use the high fiber pasta and bread as well.  and look for the low fat options for cheese.  We never do fat free.  just low fat, if you go all fat free, except for milk, then you are giving up all the taste.  if you go to weight watchers.com and just go online and type in low fat recipes, there are some great ones!  i lost weight this way and my kids eat this way with me every day and love it and they are in great shape! 

you should stop before you feel that full feeling.  also drink a full glass of water at every meal.  your body needs lots of water and it will help fill you up.  then find some type of activity you like to do and add it to your day, 3 to 5 days per week. 

Dont think of it as dieting, think of it as healthy eating.  you can have some treats, just have small portions, maybe one to two times per week. 

Just look at it as starting a new life of eating well and you will do great!  you need to have fun!  Enjoy yourself and find somethings that you can really look forward to!

best of luck Lisa!!

i just wanted to add that when i said not to use anythng from a website, I meant the berry, it sounds like acai, which is just a fad diet. Fad diets if they do work, only work for a short time. Most of them dont work at all and just use up your money. But there are some good resources online. But as young as you are, you only need to eat healthy, exercise a bit and you should do great!