Hey there everyone, What do you know about this 5 - factor diet? Do you have any homemade recipes for this diet, to share with me? I am willing to try some of meals that this diet includes, but I don't know any recipe or any meal, which I would like.

I have a plan to make my meals every night for the next day, so I am looking for some easy, simple, but delicious recipes. If you can understand what am I telling you :).

Bakery stores are killing me, literally, and I need to start eat totally healthy, even when I am on the work.  Do you know any? Bye!

Good afternoon, yes I do, and they are totally delicious, as far as I know :) You will make them very fast and they are delicious, so no more excuse why you are eating your breakfast in the bakery :) I just adore frittata italiana.

You will need one white egg, 1/4 cup of non - fat cheese, one cup of chopped dried tomatoes and for slices of whole grain bread, toasted. You just need to mix all the ingredients together. I eat this one with some salad, so green salad is my choice.

You can do that, and you can eat some different salad. You can make this one for 15 minutes or less.

Enjoy your meal! 

Good day, so if you are looking for some healthy breakfast, that you usually eat in the bakery store, then you should try egg sandwich. It is homemade recipe for 5 - factor diet, and it is easy to make. I love to eat this one for my breakfast and usually, I do eat this one on my work. And, I prepare it early in the morning, because I love when my eggs are fresh :)

So, you need 2 strips of turkey bacon, 1 whole and 2 white eggs, 4 slices of toasted bread, half cup of non - fat cheese, and sliced tomatoes. I think that I don't need to tell you how to make this sandwich :)

You can make it for five minutes, and you will be full after this amazing breakfast :)

Do you like it?

Good morning girls,

Ok this one is my favorite. For breakfast I usually love to eat scrambled eggs in olive oil with garlic and chopped tomatoes or some amazing smoothie. In noon I usually grab a snack, and that is cottage cheese with some spice (healthy spice, of course). For lunch I just love to eat herb salad with tuna fish, some red onions, and sunflower seeds and of course, everything that goes with olive oil. You can also grab a snack again, I usually eat nuts. Dinner is organic pork with garlic again, maybe some cauliflower.

That is my meal plan for one day. Now, I really hope you can make your own and see that this one actually works. 

Hey there girls,

Wow, you are an amazing, you know that? Thank you, I did not expect so many recipes for this diet program. Amazing! I like it, I must tell you right now :) I will try with this smoothie at first, because I really like them, does not matter am I following some diet program or not.

All of these recipes are amazing and I just love it. These sandwiches, pastas, salads – um, I think that I am not going to be hungry never again :)

Thank you, you are really an amazing support in here. I will try with this seven day meal plan, and I will inform you about my progress.

Bye! 

Hey there,

I am making at this moment pink pizza for my sister, because she follows 5 – factor diet. I never tried it before, but I want to make this one for her, because she told me that she loves. I found the recipe on the internet.

You need four large whole – grain tortillas, one cup of tomato sauce, ¾ cup of non – fat cheese, chopped dried tomatoes, and ¾ shredded non – fat mozzarella.

Preheat the oven and place the tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for two minutes, then remove it from oven. Put sauce over the tortillas and spread non – fat cheese over it. Then put some tomato sauce and dried tomatoes and mozzarella. You should bake it until the cheese is melted.

I believe that is easy to make and I hope that this one is delicious :)

Wish me good luck, I hope that will be just fine. 

How are you?

I have tried this, so called, pink pizza :) It is really pink when you put all of those tomatoes on it. I must say that I don’t like it :/ because it has really strange taste, if you ask me. I don’t know, it just does not feel right for me :) I have a lot of other recipes that I like and that I make, and pink pizza is not one of these meals :)

It is a little…hm, sour?  But, I sincerely hope that your sister just going to love your pizza, and I hope that you are going to like it, as well.

Bye!