SIR IHAD RED SPOTS ON MY PENNIS & ALSO ITCHING I WAS SAID ITS BEACUSE OF WHITE FUNGUS & I WAS TOLD TO APPLYCOCONUT OIL ON IT & GOT RID OF THAT PROBLEM NOW AFTER 2 DAYS CRACKS HAVE DEVELOPED ON MY FORESKIN I AM NOT ABLE TO STRECH BACK PLEASE ADVICE ME SOME HOME REMIDY OR MEDICATIONS

All you did was apply coconut oil on it? Rajan, you need to treat this yeast infection with Diflucan (Available by prescription) or if you don't want to see a doctor, then go buy Canesoral pill with the cream. Apply the cream twice a day until resolved. You also need to eliminate alcohol and sugar from your diet for 6 months to a year.

These fungal infection are very serious and can spread through your body if not treated properly and in men can lead very quickly to prostate cancer.

Regards,
Dan
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Been to a doctor, and he ruled out std, and yeast. Previously used an anti bacterial medication, and a steroid before getting tested. Now I have these cracks on the top of foreskin. My doctor referred me to a skin doctor. Waiting for an appointment now. This is very painful. I could almost get rid of it with Vaseline or a baby rash cream that sticks on throughout my work day. But if I have intercourse it returns immediately. 4 months of this torture and my gf and I refrain as much as possible. Masterbation is impossible , I would put myself on the bench for two weeks if I did.
What's going on? Need advice