ok im 16, and in the past 3/4/ months i gained a fair bit of weight.. and a really big problem with that is i got really bad stretch marks on my boobs, i got told that you cant get rid of them, but they are so ugly and really easy to notice i cant even wear low cut shirts any more its to embarrassing, dose anyone know how i could get rid of them or make them less there.. it would really mean alot, due to they're making me so insecure ! :'( 

Try mederma strech marks or the bio oil co co butter does not work

your insecuritys are real , my insecuritys are real, well to me they were the focus and interupted my life and alls i see was my flaws in the mirror, sure we have things about ourselfs we want to change mask hide, theirs always cocoa butter every day especially when your fresh out of the shower, the skin pulls it in ,then theirs maderma its expensive but it works, never allow your breasts to be unprotected and hanging this will pull the breast tissue and muscle and skin only to leave a stretch mark, google breast exercises, and do them , you can deminish these marks but no cream alone will stop this from happining a little hard work a routine and practice this good eating habbits,most flaws we have no doubt affect us more than the others, stop this behavior and feel good about you, not her , i get you im human, if we learn to be ok with our own self and say it, i will do this im beautiful, their not so bad, liking ones self is the start of any healing mentally physically spiritually, believe ,you have your self all worked up over what, yes i said over what , you better start to believe self confidencs, self worth, and your whole out look will change, be kind to others youll learn to be kind to yourself, im taking time to hopefully give you some positive feed back, pay it forward , it will come back 10 fold, good luck, my next remedy will follow, ill watch your recovery posts see if your ready to accept it

OMG. Seriously? LMAO.

Bio Oil doesn't work because it is just scoured duck feathers. Cocoa butter doesn't work by itself - and it has to be a really high quality one anyway. I can recommend this oil. It took away my stretchmarks on thighs from growing quickly in teenage years; also restored saggy breasts after finishing breastfeeding to lovely and toned

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use