I found one old book about alternative ways of healing. There are many things about useful herbs. I read there that turned on Goat Weed definitely can put extra fire in sex life.
Is it really possible? Can turned on Goat Weed to get my sex drive going? Anybody who already tried it?

I read about this herb and its usage on internet and I found a lot of interesting things. In China it is especially used for supporting healthy sexual activity. Its name can tell you more then anything else. Some people think that it’s a miracle herb. But I didn’t try it, yet :-)

I was reading a lot about it. I have never tried it, I have that opinion, that once I try it, I will get stuck on it. I know that this is not that true, but I am scared. And when I was about to have my first sexual experience, I was talking to my friends and they mentioned this to me. So, I started to do some researches about marijuana and sex. Generally, turned on goat weed is actually a plant that is endemic to China and has been used by the Chinese in traditional medicine - more than 2000 years I think. It is called turned on goat weed, mainly due to what it is used for. It is a powerful aphrodisiac and is basically one of nature’s answers to impotence. But you have to be careful because it can produce serious side - effects as well.