Hi, guys. My friend started with smoking weed. In the beginning, he smoked it on weekend nights, however now he is smoking it almost every night. I don’t believe this won’t have any repercussions on his health. What are the side effects of weed smoking? Can you name me any? It will mean a lot to me.

marijuana works long term. depending on how old he is, there will be hardly any 'side effects'. he needs to worry about his lungs and mouth. he can get gum disease, but the effects are from long term smoking. if he is under the age of twenty-three, chances are, his brain won't fully develop. if he uses a bong, the THC in cannabis will not necessarily 'stay', but will effect his mind and he will be 'burnt out' or 'high' all the time. worse case scenario, lung cancer, but again, long term use only and for quite a while. other than that, this natural herb makes many calm, cool, and collected. it is a form of stress relief and utter happiness. i believe weed has more positive then negative effects. :-)

actually smoking marijuana doesn't cause lung cancer. The THC content actually prevents it. So smoking marijuana decreases your chances of lung cancer by 20%