Obviously Marajuana can increase pleasure in sex, but can sustained chronic use of Marajuana create erectile dysfunction? or desensitivity after many years of use/abuse??

hi there. I was reading some researches and I find so many reasons why it is good to have sex while you are on marijuana. but I don't like it, I think that my gf can make it much better than marijuana can. my opinion, of course. smoking weed has long been used as a pain reliever in the medical community but they also make a connection between marijuana and sex and you know why? because when you are high on marijuana, your orgasms are slow, strong and intensely powerful and both sides are pleased.  but yes, marijuana can make you feel bad about having sex once you stop taking it. that means that the real test is what happens when you are off the weed.