I need help with a problem that I have been suffering with for months now.  I have a headache everyday on the left side of my head.  It is causing my eye to hurt and my face to feel numb.  I had a number of Cat Scans and MRI's and everyone showing fluid laying behind my ear.  I have a nasal drip on the left side of my nose and it is a clear fluid.  I have went through 2 spinal taps and they have come back normal but reading a little low.  I have been treated for everything from allergies to sinusitis and even bell palsy.  I have had nothing but meds shoved at me and the problem isn't getting solved.  I feel like all that is happening is the symptoms are getting covered up and the problem is still there.  I can't even function throughout the whole day because of these headaches.  It is taking a toll on my whole life.  I have done some research and I really don't know what this could be....any input would be greatly appreciated.

oh my freakin god!! IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME c**p!! I CAN BARLEY TALK FROM HOW MUCH IT HURTS, ITS A CONSTENT THROBBING ON YOUR LEFT TEMPLE, I CONTACTED MY DOCTOR AND SHE SAID THAT IT COULD BE MY WISDOM TEETH. SO IM GETTING THEM REMOVED IN A COUPLE OF DAYS

That fluid behind the ear is cause by your sinusitis it as been infected, what you have to do keep your surrounding clean, lots of Vitamins included a 1000mg Vitamin C to your diet get enough rest also learn how to relax more do meditation this will also help, stay away from strong chemical also rose bushes and pollen; hope i did hel[p and learn how to Pray also;