Hi I'm 12 years old and have had my period for about a year now and I am having the worst cramps in the world and a lot of mood swings and my dad doesn't no that I am havin my period today so he gets mawe hen I am being mean to my sister but I can't help it and I am about to die it seems like so please I will do anything for these stupid darn cramps to go away please help I need answers now! Please! :DO

As terrifying as it sounds, you need to talk to your dad. Let him know that you're on your period and that you're having mood swings and terrible cramps and ask him to take you to go get some Midol or some Pamprin--something that will help with not only the cramps, but the moodiness as well. If the Midol/Pamprin doesn't help, try Aleve. Aleve will relieve the cramping, but it doesn't do anything for moodiness.

I'm sorry but that is not going to happen! I have Asprin and stuff but r there any other things like exercises or foods to eat? Something like that? Thanks anyway:(

How come? If you don't mind me asking....

And try laying on your stomach with a pillow underneath you to create pressure. if that isn't enough, try putting a heating pad on top of the pillow and put a thin sort of material between it and your skin so that you don't burn yourself. DO NOT FALL ASLEEP WITH THE HEATING PAD ON!! you will wake up with burns on your stomach.