What do you do to ease the pain of your menstral cramps? Lately mine have been pretty bad. Today I had to break down and take a prescription pain killer left over from an operation. Dang I'm feelin pretty darn mellow.

A heating pad sometimes works, but drugs are truly the answer.

If your stomach can take it, try ibuprofen.

It's the only thing that ever worked for me. Before it was available over the counter, I prayed for a hasty death every month.

:1:
It never ceases to amaze me that we have the ability to put men on the moon yet millions of women the world over suffer silently every month because of this pain.

A warm bath and ibuprofen...and prescription drugs even better. I've read where exercise is supposed to help alleviate the pain, but, honestly, it makes me feel even more like c**p.

I find the combo of heating pad and two Aleve usually does the trick, and of course, the loosest, baggiest sweatpants I can find. The tighter the waistband, the worse the pain gets.

Funny how all the guys are staying away from this one.....

Yes I've tried the exercise but that makes it twice as bad. Usually I do take ibuprofen. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't. :shrug: