what are some good ways to masturbate without buying anything?
is there a way to make a homemade dildo??
help!

Female masturbation without buying anything? Assuming you have hands and fingers, those are pretty good tools. You can also use the shower head on a high setting and let the water spray onto you. Masturbation can be better if you use a lube, but that obviously requires buying something. Homemade dildo... some girls use vegetables, deodorant bottles, whatever they can find, but it's important that whatever you use is completely clean and doesn't have bits that can hurt you in any way. This is generally safer if you slip a condom over the thing, but then you would have to buy condoms and you said you didn't want to buy anything. 

with your finger! 
It Feels really good and youh dont have to buy it!

a brush feels REALLY good.

CICIxLOVE wrote:

YoungGirl wrote:

help!

a brush feels REALLY good.

when you say a brush what do you mean, like what type of brush amd wouldnt it hurt doing this?

yes use your finger

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***
inappropriate posting*** Please read our
Terms of Use

and to make a dildo take a marker a glove or condom and a pad cover the marker with the pad so its wraped around it slide the condom or glove finger hole over the pad and marker then there you go

Hump a table leg! (:

Use a blush brush handle and put a condom over it. :D hope I helped

Electronic tooth brush start it up but some lub on it and keep it going it feels sooo good I get wet and reach the big O all the time hope I helped

I use carrots and bananas