Hi there,

Based on my sister’s Molly experience, that can happen. You can lose weight and gain muscles. But, you need to know that the body needs sufficient a lot of water to build muscle.

You need to be aware that we are talking about the hard process in here, you will need a lot of time until you get these “six pack” at your stomach.

Also, I think I don’t need to remind you that you need to exercise at least three times a week and eat healthy. That is the only formula to lose weight and gain muscles at the same time.

Good luck! 

I really dream about flat stomach, but I am not sure that I want these “six pack” things on my stomach.

When I say that I want to gain muscles, basically I mean on my legs and butt. Also, I don’t want to have muscles on my arms – that is quite repulsive for me to see on another girl. For now, losing weight is the hardest process for me, but if goes just fine so far.

I am going to the gym four times a week, I am eating healthy,  and I am trying to get rid of the pounds.

Keep in touch!

Hello there,

Do you really think that is easy to gain muscles? You think if you do a few push-ups, you will get a “six pack”? And, why you girls always want the same things – muscles on legs and butt. Do you even know how this can be hard process? I guess not!

You need to train a few months before you gain muscles, and you need to eat only healthy food. If you are on a diet, you need to follow it till the end. The truth is that we can all have a muscle if we follow the correct routine, based on your personality.

It is not easy. So, don’t say I want this or I don’t want this. Because,  that thesis does not make any sense.

Take care!

Hello there,

it is funny when you struggle with weight almost every day of your life, but still you want to choose do you want muscles at your legs, or six pack. That is wrong.

You won’t get muscles if you start to practice tomorrow! First, you need to lose your weight, then you can think about getting muscles. We are talking about complicated and long process.

Three steps you need to follow:

• eat healthy,
  • regulate your calories,
  • exercise.

So, to gain muscle you need to lose weight and fat first. Otherwise, It won’t work.

Be persistent and good luck!

Hi guys,

I am not sure what to say right now. Will it be right? I don’t know, but I will try.

A few weeks ago, one girl told me that intermittent fasting is a diet that will help you to lose your weight and grow muscle. Also, it helps you to drop fat! The reason is because this diet is one of the fasted growing diet. And, she told me that you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time with intermittent fasting.

I need to admit, for me, this is hard to believe. I think we need to try to lose weight, and after that, to gain muscle.

Take care!

Hey,

yes, I know I can’t expect any miracles, because my good will is the key in this process. My sister Lilly told me that I can lose weight and gain muscles while I am following Intermittent Fasting program. She told me that IF is the only diet that can help me with it. Maybe it is the only one.

If that is really a true, I will follow this diet, and not any other. I can achieve my two goals in just one process.

I am not so into muscle thing, but If I can gain muscle, why not? I know I need to follow IF program for a couple years, with diet and exercise to accomplish my mission. 

Hi girls,

there are too many catches with every diet program in this world, so as with Intermittent fasting. It is hard, that is true, no one can say it is easy. But, of course, you  need to set some rules that you are going to follow every day. But still, I don’t believe that there is a diet program that will help you with two problems at the same time. First, you need to sacrifice your time, to change your life at some segments. If you want to lose weight, then you need to stay focused and to be strong. Because, that is the only way.

Remember, you can’t be a “potato couch” and expect to lose weight!

Good luck!