Hi, I see there are many people out there who are complaining on their body weight and they are really fat. I would like to know how do we gain weight and what happens in the body when we do so? I hope someone will send me some explanation for this process which bothers many people.

Hi, people are gaining weight when they take more calories than their body may spend. Calories which we don’t spend ended in the fat tissue which is accumulating on our bodies. Also this fat is accumulation on our organs too and it may cause serious health problems. Once accumulated these fats are very difficult to get rid of.

hi, i eat as much as i want and never seem to gain any weight... i dont know but could it be that i am eating the wrong thing? my diet is very fatty as i am trying to gain weight.

does exercise help in gaining weight for ectomorphic figure like me? (male 19)

FascinationStreet,

you do not get fat or gain weight because you have high metabolism meaning your body burns more fats at a faster rate than you consume.

Eat more calories food than you burn in whole day. Drink protein shakes and eat heavy foods like chicken or other fatty foods. You might gain your weight. I also gain weight by doing these. But don't forget to do exercises in routine because if you will eat these heavu foods then you may be gain over weight and If you should do exercise with that diet then your weight should be maintain and you may not gain over weight.

I don't believe you.