Hi, I am 22 years old male and I am new in body building. I am practicing that for several weeks and I am learning about eating habits of body builders. I know that I need to take pretty many proteins so I would like to know what has more proteins pizza or chicken breasts?

Hi, it is obvious that you are beginner in this sport but you will learn some basic things very soon. Pizza has more carbohydrates than proteins and chicken breasts are very good for body builders because it contain a lot of proteins and no fats. It is very good for muscle gaining and all body builders are eating it.

As stillman said, the first and basic thing you have to do in order to gain muscle when you are body building is to eat more proteins. And pizza really isn’t the best choice because it contains very little protein, but it also comes with a large portion of fat and salt. Chicken breasts, as all meat, contain far more proteins than pizza and are very low on fats, especially if they are not fried.

The other big sources of proteins you can get from food are red meat such as beef, pork or lamb, as well as eggs and milk. So, what you need to do is adjust your diet so that includes more protein, but not at every cost – fats, salt or fast food still are not healthy choices.