I had gall bladder surgery 5 days ago and still having problems with the gas pains.How can i get relief?I had a ct scan and chest xrays done and the dr. said every thing was ok.Is there anthing to get rid of them?

Hello

Have you ask your doctor about your diet? I am sure that you are aware of the fact that you need to watch out what you are eating and there is certain type of foods which can increase gassing. Consume small portions of fiber rich foods to ensure that you get enough fiber and that you prevent gas pain but be careful because fiber can cause even more gassing so pay attention how your body is reacting. Also milk products may cause gas pain if you are lactose intolerant and you should avoid all dairy products.

Also you can use over the counter medications such as Tylenol to ease your gas pain but avoid aspirin and ibuprofen such as Advil.