I had my gall bladder removed back in Oct of 2003, and since then I've been having stomach cramping and other problems such as fatigue and a sever depression that hasn't gone away.

I don't have medical insurance so i cant go ask a doctor what to do, the reason this has been going on for so long is that at first, after the removal, i was OK, not back to normal per say but i was better, but over the last two years or so, they problems have gotten worse.

I know high fatty foods do me in, and so does milk and cheeses made from cows milk...

Can having your gall bladder removed make you lactose intolerant? or is this something else?

I've been doing research and noticed that a lot of people who have this surgery are gluten/casein intolerant and that my symptoms seem to match this... I'm wondering if I'm the say way?

can anyone recommend reading or a web site that has a some kind of diet test or trial that i could try to find out?

i should probably note, that my doctor didnt tell me about diet restrictions other than avoiding high fat foods and thats it...