Would everyone please give us another way other than medication because not everyone can or is allowed to get them!!! PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER WAY!!!

I ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᗯᗩᑎT ᗰY ᑭEᖇIOᗪ ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗪOᑎ'T ᗯᗩᑎT TO GO TO TEᗩ KᗯOᑎ ᗪO ᗩᑎᗪ OᑎE I TEᒪᒪ ᗰY ᗪᗩᗪ TᕼᗩT I ᔕTᗩᖇTEᗪ ᗰY ᑭEᖇIOᗪ I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE ᗩᗷᒪE TO TEᒪᒪ ᕼIᗰ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG

I ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY ᗯᗩᑎT TᕼᗩT

Would it really?

Just wait normel puberty starts at the body's time but if you want it so bad have sex all the time you will get it if you do what I told you I promize

YES it is so true

Well don't take that fucken medication eat lots of vitiman c and exrsice it really works

Yes but I would tell my mom if I were you so yes you still can tell your dad things

Eat fresh and very small unripe papaya .
And also eat 2 teaspoon full turmeric powder and also take turmeric powder mixed luck warm water in every half an hour it works well ....and also please stop if any medications that you are recently continuing till period come some medicines stop periods from coming soon

I have already posted a reply but I forget to say something. That's what all remedies i said is not sure for first periods

Does this actually work?

Trust me you don't want your period you don't want discharge I don't think you can make those a to thing come

Would it really?

Well you tell them that you are lucky, because you don't have to deal with your menstrual cycle!

Yup I agree