Hey! I tried this! I put sea salt and sat in it for around 30 minutes with my legs open. But I didn't drink a lot of milk, did it work for you? Thanks, please reply

Don't make it come fast. It hurts and sucks. plus, you cant make that discharge thing come.

I have discharge but mine wont come ive been having discharge for about 2 1/2 years

Like what salt Epson salt

Maybe to you, but we want it asap.

No, parsley actually causes infections so DONT DO IT PLEASE!

That's rude STOP

Umm if your a girl you should under stand it basicly welcoming us into womenhood

I have started and I been in the same spot you are in I just drink tea 3rime for 4days

Same same same

your proably about to start your period

that is dangers. you can get an infection just like lotion in the vagina and a salt bath and salt in your vagina

STOP! DONT DO IT AGAIN! YOU CAN GET IN INFECTION JUST LIKE SALT BATHS SALT IN VAGINA LIKE THAT PARSLEY IN VAGINA AND LOTION IN VAGINA!

I asked my mom and she got the day after her 13th birthday but my sister hot it when she was ten

So ur saying u get ur first period when the 6 month trial is over.